The Murray Ridge Adult Services program is:
- Accredited by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities.
- Certified as a Waiver provider of Adult Day Support and Vocational Habilitation services.
- Certified to provide the following Supported Employment Waiver services: Supported Employment Group, Career Planning, Job Development, Career Discovery, Situational Observation, Employment/Self Employment Plan, and Individual Employment.
- Certified by the State of Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation and the Department of Labor.
- Certified as Commercial Class II Food Service Operation by the Health Department. Food Service Inspections are conducted semi-annually by the local Health Department.
- Our facilities undergo an annual Safety Inspection by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, and an annual Fire Inspection by the local Fire Chief.