(not sponsored by Murray Ridge Center)
Second Harvest Summer Mobile Food Pantry
- The Second Harvest Mobile Food Pantry is a source in the community for fresh, nutritious food. To utilize the Mobile Food Pantry, households must be income eligible; picture ID and proof of residency are required.
- For the full summer Mobile Food Pantry schedule (located on the 3rd page of the attached flyer), please click here.
- For more information on Second Harvest Food Bank go to secondharvestfoodbank.org.
National Down Syndrome Society ‘2019 Buddy Walk’
- Saturday, August 24 / 7 a.m.-12 noon / Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and Palava Hut
- Register at usod.org (registration opened March 21)
Rec2Connect Foundation Scholarships (For area recreation programs for individuals with special needs).
- Application Deadline August 31 (for programs occurring Oct. 1-Dec. 31)
- Scholarship application can be found at rec2connectfoundation.org and submitted to email@example.com