The Murray Ridge Center’s Staff are qualified, caring and dedicated. All newly hired employees are required to:
· Be a citizen of the United States or a legal resident with authorization to work in this country.
· Submit to a Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCII) background check and a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) background check (if the applicant has not resided in the state of Ohio for 5 years). In addition, registry checks will be completed through the Ohio Automated Registry Check System (ARCS).
· Submit to a driving abstract and provide verification of personal vehicle insurance.
· Receive a 2-Step TB Screening.
· Undergo a health exam and drug screening.
· Possess the education and experience required for the position.