The Murray Ridge Center’s Staff are qualified, caring and dedicated. All staff are required to:
· Be a citizen of the United States or a legal resident with authorization to work in this country.
· Submit to a Bureau of Criminal Investigation, national and local background checks. Additional background checks (BCII and FBI if the applicant has not resided in the state of Ohio for 5 years) include the Nurses Aide Registry and the DODD Abuse Registry.
· Submit to a driver’s license abstract and personal vehicle insurance verification.
· Receive a TB Screening upon hire.
· Undergo a health exam and screening for illegal drug use upon hire.
· Possess the education and experience required for the position.